Vehicle application guide
|Manufacturer||Model||Note||Year From||Year To||Headunit||Connection|
|BMW||1-Series||E81/82/87/88 Models||2004||2013||BMW Business Professional||Quadlock (Fakra)|
|BMW||3-Series||E90/E91/E92/E93||2005||2012||BMW Business Professional||Quadlock (Fakra)|
|BMW||5-Series||E6* Variants||2004||2010||BMW Business Professional||Quadlock (Fakra)|
|BMW||6-Series||E6* Variants||2003||2010||BMW Business Professional||Quadlock (Fakra)|
|BMW||7-Series||E6* Variants||2001||2008||BMW Business Professional||Quadlock (Fakra)|
|BMW||Mini||CAN-Bus Vehicles||2006||2013||BMW Business Professional||Quadlock (Fakra)|
|BMW||Z4||E89 Model||2009||BMW Business Professional||Quadlock (Fakra)|
|BMW||X1||E84||2009||2015||BMW Business Professional||Quadlock (Fakra)|
BMW Steering Wheel Control & Warning Tone Interface. Retains OEM Parking Sensor Audio And Warning Tones Such As Oil/Washer Fluid Level, Door Open And Seat Belt. This steering wheel is also supplied with USB and AUX retention harnesses for a complete integration solution.
Features & Benefits
- Allows you to upgrade to an aftermarket head unit whilst maintaining use of your factory steering wheel controls
- Safety: Allows you to keep your hands on the steering wheel and eyes on the road.
- Plug and play, no cutting of wires required
- Maintains the original features of the vehicle such as date, time and temperature display
- Choose the relevant head unit connection lead according to the make of aftermarket head unit you wish to fit
- For interfaces where phone buttons are supported, the following brands allow pick up/hang up in Bluetooth mode: Alpine, Clarion, Kenwood, Pioneer and Zenec. Please see icon list below to see if this interface supports phone buttons.
- Please check the connections in the vehicle match the harness you are purchasing
- This product has been developed through carefully documented data and research. Connects2 Ltd. cannot be held responsible for discrepancies/inconsistencies that may occur due to vehicle manufacturing changes or options, or damage that may occur in the vehicle during the installation of components. All application data is subject to change.