The CTSFA026.2 is an analogue steering wheel control interface for Fiat Ducato (8 Series) motorhome vehicles which come without factory stereos. This interface helps to retain the steering wheel controls and phone button functionality when upgrading to an aftermarket stereo as well as offering an output source for both Speed Pulse and Reverse Gear. Please note: this stalk is for open dash vehicles only.
Features & Benefits
- Allows you to upgrade to an aftermarket head unit whilst maintaining use of your factory steering wheel controls
- Safety: Allows you to keep your hands on the steering wheel and eyes on the road.
- Plug and play, no cutting of wires required
- Choose the relevant head unit connection lead according to the make of aftermarket head unit you wish to fit
- Please check the connections in the vehicle match the harness you are purchasing
- This product has been developed through carefully documented data and research. Connects2 Ltd. cannot be held responsible for discrepancies/inconsistencies that may occur due to vehicle manufacturing changes or options, or damage that may occur in the vehicle during the installation of components. All application data is subject to change.
- Retains steering wheel control functionality
- Retains phone button functionality
- Provides outputs for speed pulse and reverse gear