The VS41 is an universal 4-camera switcher that features four camera inputs (front, left and right side, and rear) and one video output for connecting to a factory or aftermarket radio with a video display. The inputs are triggered by driver behavior with the rear back-up inputs automatically activated when the vehicle is shifted into reverse and side inputs prompted by the turn signals. The VS41 is a perfect complement to the versatile universal mount back-up and side blind spot elimination cameras from EchoMaster.
Features & Benefits
- 4-camera input (front, rear and side cameras)
- Connects directly to analog turn-signal circuit with flash eliminating signal buffer for uninterrupted side camera activation
- Works with OE or aftermarket radio (OE requires interface)
- Priority override for back-up camera signal
- Provides reverse camera output trigger for aftermarket radios
- Direct plug-n-play data controlled from select PAC RadioPRO and BCI products